It's time for a new challenge at Words&Paintery. And this time I created a layout which I want to share with you:
I should admit that January challenge wasn't so easy for me. The color combo seemed to be hard (especially these two greens), but I hope I succeeded.
I couldn't find a pattern paper that fits me so I decided to create a background by myself... I took acrylics and painted a cardstock in a color that I needed and created some texture.
On this layout I used different fabrics, modeling paste, chipboards, wooden and metal embellishments, book page for a flower, die cuts, thread and other - everything I found in my stash. It was fun!
That's all for today.
Thanks for stepping by!